Tuesday, January 03, 2006

First inks of 2006!

I didn't waste anytime inking for the year 2000 and 6! I created 20 "mailable art" cards for friends. Maybe you were one of them?! If not, fear not! I'd be happy to add you to my list of victims. Just contact me at http://homepage.mac.com/bwilkison. I will not sell your address to any third parties. However, I may lose it...so, keep those cards and letters coming! You have to send mail to get mail!


The first one is "The Bat." Which is basically an illustrators generic name for any drawings of Batman™ without having to deal with all the legal mumbo jumbo. I love the character of Batman™ because it is really one of the most perfect images ever created. Anybody can draw him. You can throw down any ol' crappy drawing of Batman™ and people are going to know who it is.






The second one is "Buddha Balloon." It turned out so good I decided to do another called "Christ Kite." That one didn't go over so well. But, similar to "The Bat", you don't even have to see the drawing "Christ Kite" to know exactly what it looks like!
All 20 images were then colour slung with school approved washable watercolors (none of that fancy expensive stuff for me.)

Well, I hope I didn't get any on ya!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hoka-shay-honaqut said...

I like a good line, as well.

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home